Phoenix Theme released for nopCommerce 4.40 by nopCypher

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 yıl önce
Dear Friends,

We are very happy to announce that we have released our brand new theme Phoenix with support for the latest version of nopCommerce 4.40.

Phoenix theme comes with a theme plugin which will allow store owners to change the theme color and other configurations from the admin area.

- Multicolor theme
- Latest UI
- xZoom for zoom product picture
- SweetAlert for alert and popup
- Cross browser with fully responsive design
- User friendly mobile menu

We are running a discount for Early Bird.
Get flat 20% on theme price till 26th January 2022.
For get discount use coupon code: PHOENIX20

We would love to hear theme feedback here from you and if you have any issues using this theme, kindly reach us at [email protected] with your order number and query.

Kindly check here theme on marketplace

Check live demo here

Download from here

2 yıl önce
Hello,

We have released the Phoenix theme for nopCommerce 4.50

Please see here demo.
1 yıl önce
Hello, please help me, I want to change the text on the button in the modal window. There is no way to do this through the language settings. Anyway, I don't know how to do it. I'm sending a screenshot of the button whose text I want to change. I want to change the text to Russian.
1 yıl önce
Hi Vinta,
Thank you for using Phoenix theme.

Let me check, I'll update you asap.
Thanks
1 yıl önce
Hi,
We have fixed the issue. Will share latest theme with you today.

Thanks
1 yıl önce
rajupaladiya wrote:
Dear Friends,

We are very happy to announce that we have released our brand new theme Phoenix with support for the latest version of nopCommerce 4.40.

Phoenix theme comes with a theme plugin which will allow store owners to change the theme color and other configurations from the admin area.

- Multicolor theme
- Latest UI
- xZoom for zoom product picture
- SweetAlert for alert and popup
- Cross browser with fully responsive design
- User friendly mobile menu

We are running a discount for Early Bird.
Get flat 20% on theme price till 26th January 2022.
For get discount use coupon code: PHOENIX20

Great template. When will the new version be updated?
1 yıl önce
volnah wrote:
Great template. When will the new version be updated?

Thanks Volnah.

We are starting to upgrade other themes from Tomorrow or from Next week.
So Theme with latest version will available within 1 or 2 Week.

Let me know if you want it on urgent base. We can workout.
Thanks
Raju
1 yıl önce
Thanks for the answer. I haven't tested this theme yet since I found it today. The only thing I don't like and doesn't meet the usability standards is that the reviews are on a separate page and not on the product page. This has been fixed on many templates.
1 yıl önce
Hi Volnah,
Theme is designed based on default nopCommerce content and feature.
Regarding add Reviews on Product detail page, it required custom changes.
We will check possibility on this and will plan for add in theme in future release.

Thanks for share your concern.
1 yıl önce
Hello,

We are evaluating the Phoenix Theme, great to hear a new version will be out for the 4.60 version of NOPcommerce.

Question: Where is the change color functionality? This is advertised on the sell page, but after installing it, we do not see the usual setting change icon on the upper left side. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Steve
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.