UPS Plugin on 4.0

1 ay önce
Hello. I installed the UPS Plugin on 4.0.
It shows in admin list. It's enabled.
How can I enable it for the actual site. It's not visible for customers.
Thank you so much,
Len
1 ay önce
You need to make it Active in the admin Shipping Providers page.

Additionally, you need to configure it (with your account id, etc.), and select the shipping methods you want to offer.

FYI, UPS is turning off the old API in June
I.e. that plugin won't work anymore, and as of now the new nopCommerce UPS plugin that will support OAuth will only be avail able in the 4.70 release (expected in April).
1 ay önce
What about FedEx plug it. Is that continue to be working?
We use FedEx as well and not planning to upgrade the site to new nopComm as of yet.
Thank you
1 ay önce
Yes, Feedex should still continue to work if it was installed and was working fine even after enabling the UPS Plugin. More than one shipping provider can be installed, configured and enabled and all of those should work.
1 ay önce
Thank you.
If I use UPS in nopComm 4.0 will it still work after the June 2024. If not what should I do?
My company wants to use UPS from now on.
Thank you so much
1 ay önce
nopCommerce have already added support for OAUTH 2.0 in their UPS plugin in 4.70 development branch.

https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/tree/develop/src/Plugins/Nop.Plugin.Shipping.UPS
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/6712

You can downgrade this plugin to nopCommerce 4.0 and use it. It will work after June-2024 as it has the OAuth 2.0 integrated.

We can help you to downgrade this plugin to nopCommerce 4.0. Please PM me if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Faiz
1 ay önce
Sure,
Before June can I use regular plugin?
I'm getting this error message anger I installed it.

Shipping (UPS (United Parcel Service)). UPS Service is currently unavailable, try again later. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

Can you suggest anything?
Thank you so much
1 ay önce
Yes. You can use existing UPS plugin till beginning of June-2024.

There might be some configuration issues. You can check UPS configuration and API keys.

Best Regards,
Faiz
1 ay önce
I'm getting this error message after I installed yjr UPS plugin.
it's not visible on my UI page. FedEx is visible but not UPS.

Shipping (UPS (United Parcel Service)). UPS Service is currently unavailable, try again later. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

THank you,
Len
1 ay önce
Have you configured the UPS plugin from website_url/Admin/UPSShipping/Configure?

You will need to configure the plugin with required configurations such as account number, access key etc. UPS options will be shown after you configure it.

Best Regards,
Faiz