How to skip Login.aspx page during checkout?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
Here is the situation
I have customized and integrated a shopping cart to my application and I am allowing max one product and here once the customer adds to cart and  then comes the page shoppingcart.aspx where they enter the coupon and then I want them to directly navigate to the Checkoutbillingaddress.aspx instead of going to login.aspx?xxxx......

Is it possible? if yes. Could you please explain.

Thank you..
13 yıl önce
1. Open /Modules/OrderSummary.ascx.cs file
2. Replace Checkout() method with the following one:

protected void Checkout()
        {
            ApplyCheckoutAttributes();
            Response.Redirect("~/checkout.aspx");
        }

3. Recompile the solution
12 yıl önce
I edited the OrderSummary.aspx.cs page and it is not skipping this when I go to check out.  I added the exact code that was mentioned.  What did I miss?
12 yıl önce
Did you Build and Compile the Project before publishing?
7 yıl önce
Can you please let me know where can i find this file "/Modules/OrderSummary.ascx.cs file" i serach every where in nop-commerce folder but i didnt find folde named "module" OR " file " OrderSummary.ascx.cs"

i am sorry i am not an expert programmer please let me know the simple way to by pass the login/login as gust during checkout procedure.

Many Thanks

ZAFAR

{
        }

3. Recompile the solution[/quote]
7 yıl önce
zafarameer wrote:
Can you please let me know where can i find this file "/Modules/OrderSummary.ascx.cs file" i serach every where in nop-commerce folder but i didnt find folde named "module" OR " file " OrderSummary.ascx.cs"

i am sorry i am not an expert programmer please let me know the simple way to by pass the login/login as gust during checkout procedure.

Many Thanks

ZAFAR

{
        }

3. Recompile the solution

Please mention your nopcommerce version. Newer version use (mvc) .cshtml and cs file not .ascx.cs
7 yıl önce
i am using nopcommerce 3.8
Thanks for your quick reply

Regards

ZAFAR
7 yıl önce
sohel wrote:
Please mention your nopcommerce version. Newer version use (mvc) .cshtml and cs file not .ascx.cs

Hello,

I want to directly navigate to the Checkoutbillingaddress in v 3.5
It's possible?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.