Barcode Scanning Needed for nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi,

I work for an eCommerce store and we're looking to migrate to nopCommerce in the near future as our current solution is, quite frankly, rubbish - lots of errors, checkout issues, poor search etc.

One of the good aspects of our current solution is that it supports barcode scanners - we use the scanners to:

- Add new stock to the system / update quantities "stock check"
- Checkout stock for dispatch
- Process returns and exchanges quickly
- New barcodes to be printed off onto sticker sheets
- Scanning packages and parcels.

We have over 100 different sizes for products so barcode scanning really is essential!

I was wondering if anyone has a barcode solution in place or is capable of providing us with a bespoke solution to integrate within nopCommerce?

Please contact me on:
[email protected]
or call +44 0208 8613111

Please add this to the right forum if I've posted in the wrong place!

Many thanks,
Jorge
12 年 前
hi Jorge,
emailed you, please check.
12 年 前
Hi,

I also would like the barcode scanning option.
12 年 前
Do you want to scan barcode by Android? Now we're working on an application for scan barcode by Android and then post it to nopCommerce. Find us here.
12 年 前
Hi NopDev, do you think you could email me some information also, we have already got most of our cart setup complete, but we would like to intergrate scanning and barcodes with nopcommerce.

[email protected]
12 年 前
I also looking for scanning of product!!. Please let us know if nopcommerce will have these capability.
12 年 前
Hello

I too have an online store and a physical store and wish to integrate both with bar code scanning for stock.

If anyone has ideas or info them please let me know...

Thanks Paul
12 年 前
We also looking for a barcode system - a full system as none in place... looking at barcodes from a invoice that we scan and sets to that dates shipping - so our customers know we have shipped it out...

Any advice would be great...
11 年 前
nopDev wrote:
hi Jorge,
emailed you, please check.

please let me know what is the solution for that [email protected]
Thanks,
11 年 前
BrendanD wrote:
Hi NopDev, do you think you could email me some information also, we have already got most of our cart setup complete, but we would like to intergrate scanning and barcodes with nopcommerce.

[email protected]

please let me know what is the solution for that [email protected]
Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.