Nop_Order.PaidDate when is this set?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
When and how does the Nop_Order.PaidDate field get set?

-- xavier
12 年 前
xpacheco wrote:
When...

I suggest to download the package with source codes and find the following search term: 'PaidDate ='. There're just three places where it's set:
1. When order status is paid
2. When you capture order
3. When you just mark order as paid (admin area)

xpacheco wrote:
How...

using the assignment operator
12 年 前
I apologize, I should have been more clear in my question.  I have made several order which have been paid (using the fake credit card 4111.....).  I would have thought that upon completing the order, that this would have been set. Currently, every completed order contains a NULL value in this field and I'm unsure why a date is not being set when the order is completed. I'll examine the code a bit more but if you can offer a quick insight that would be great.  

p.s. I am having to export data for a fulfillment processor and one of the required fields is the data of the order. This seemed like the proper field to use since it would represent a completed order vs the CreatedOn field which does not necessarily represent a completed order. This is why I asked the question.

Thanks!

--- x
12 年 前
What version are you using? There was a bug in the previous versions when PaidDate was not set in some cases.
12 年 前
i am using version 1.90
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.