Discount Codes - Auto Generate

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I have several questions about discount codes.  I have used nopCommerce in the past but, this is my first time trying to implement discount codes.  My intent is to send people who "like" us on facebook or "follow" us on twitter a unique discount code that is good for 10% off of their first order.  Is there a way to automatically generate a lot of unique codes that are only valid for use one time.  If so then I can just pick a code off of the list and send it to each person instead of having to create a new code each time.  If not is there a good alternative?  Thanks

Wes
www.Mach1WebSolutions.com
12 年 前
wesleyj77 wrote:
I have several questions about discount codes.  I have used nopCommerce in the past but, this is my first time trying to implement discount codes.  My intent is to send people who "like" us on facebook or "follow" us on twitter a unique discount code that is good for 10% off of their first order.  Is there a way to automatically generate a lot of unique codes that are only valid for use one time.  If so then I can just pick a code off of the list and send it to each person instead of having to create a new code each time.  If not is there a good alternative?  Thanks

Wes
www.Mach1WebSolutions.com

There is no a way to automatically generate a lot of unique codes. But you could send the same code to all persons and set Discount limitation=One Time Per Customer
12 年 前
That will have to work.  Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.