Wild Card SSL

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hello, i have been looking and asking around all over the net to determine if there is a way to use a wildcard ssl with nop. Unfortunately i my research has not been very fruitful. I was hoping that you may be able to point me in the right direction in solving this problem. or possibly tell me if it is possible at all. One other question will it be avail. in 2.0 ??
12 年 前
From my understanding, the wildcard ssl certificate that serves an entire domain such as *.yourdomain.com can be used. There are some setting in nopCommerce 1.9 and probably in 2.* to enable or require SSL. Now the only matter is correctly installing the ssl certificate and setting up https bindings on your site.
12 年 前
I have the cert installed and setup correctly on the server, as it is all ready in use for many other sites using wild card ssl bindings. The issue that i have found is that when using a wild card binding on a NOP site the transition from secure to non secure loses the shopping cart if you are a registered user, and also get lost when "continuing to check out as a guest".
I have tried many comb's of the webconfig but to nothing seems to resolve the issue.
12 年 前
With single wildcard you may secure the primary domain name as well all the sub domains and also plenty of website pages over all sub domains. Wildcard SSL certificates are issued for (*.yourdomain.tld/*.*). Where * stands for anything and does not limit the numbers.
11 年 前
[email protected] wrote:
I have the cert installed and setup correctly on the server, as it is all ready in use for many other sites using wild card ssl bindings. The issue that i have found is that when using a wild card binding on a NOP site the transition from secure to non secure loses the shopping cart if you are a registered user, and also get lost when "continuing to check out as a guest".
I have tried many comb's of the webconfig but to nothing seems to resolve the issue.

Hey I have the exact same problem. Did u find the solution.?? Thankx in advance..
11 年 前
WildCard SSL is an ideal solution to protect multiple sub domains using single server SSL certificate. WildCard SSL certificate is highly trusted and comprehensive SSL security solution to secure main host which includes multiple host names like mail.xyz.com, subhost.xyz.com and many more. Installation of WildCard SSL certificate is quite easy and quick compare to other SSL certificates to protect sub domains on web. WildCard SSL Certificate security comes with highly protected and 99.99% web browser secured.

To know more WildCard SSL, have quick view of Article From Platinum Authority
WildCard SSL Certificate is the right security of eCommerce?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.