How to properly upgrade from 1.9 to 2.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I've downloaded the upgrade script and read through the read me but for some reason I can't comprehend how to do the upgrade.  I don't know if it's just early or something else but I just don't get step 2.

Do I need to download nop 2.0 also?  If so I've downloaded the 2.0 with source code but can't remember how to install it on top of 1.9.  Also when I run the prepare file I get a bunch of warnings and errors, could it be that I'm not hosting the site in the typical wwwroot directory?

I'm just really stuck at step 2.
12 年 前
this video helped me: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10575/how-to-publish-v20-video.aspx

also check: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10923/nop-20-installation.aspx

I also found that the prepare and deploy batch files can't be run if project is stored in a remote location on your network (i.e redirected folders on SBS 2008)... for what its worth
12 年 前
Trying to follow the video you linked me to but when I open up the solution in Visual Studio 2010 Professional I get the following error.

\\vpfile01\profiles\***\Desktop\Temp\nopCommerce 2.0\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj : error  : The project file '\\vpfile01\profiles\***\Desktop\Temp\nopCommerce 2.0\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

\\vpfile01\profiles\***\Desktop\Temp\nopCommerce 2.0\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj : error  : The project file '\\vpfile01\profiles\****\Desktop\Temp\nopCommerce 2.0\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.
12 年 前
You have to make sure you install the mvc 3.5 extentions for visual
12 年 前
thrifty34 wrote:
You have to make sure you install the mvc 3.5 extentions for visual

Thanks that solved that problem now I'm having issues during the prepare.bat is ran, i get tons of warnings / errors / failed

Could it be that the website is actually on another drive and not the C:\wwwroot?
12 年 前
Before running build.bat make sure you build the project in VS
12 年 前
pcmdplus wrote:
Before running build.bat make sure you build the project in VS

Yeah, did that and I'm still getting 45 warnings and 3 errors.
12 年 前
you have to change one of your registry keys on the machine.  Mine was I think Platform:  HPM which is Hewlett Packard Machine. Change it to blank

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\control\Session Manager\Enviroment
12 年 前
thrifty34 wrote:
you have to change one of your registry keys on the machine.  Mine was I think Platform:  HPM which is Hewlett Packard Machine. Change it to blank

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\control\Session Manager\Enviroment

What  value do you change to blank?  If you referring to (default) it's not set.
12 年 前
It should say in the log.  Mine said HPM.  I can't remember what but I think it was device platform, and I erased the value and restarted windows.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.