How do I execute upgrade.sql?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
In easy to understand terms how do I execute upgrade.sql script on a database on arvixe.  I don't think I can get to my database to make any changes.
12 年 前
You need to open the SQL Server Management Studio application (or a third-party query analyzer if you use one), connect to the database server using your database server name or IP address. Once you are connected there will be a dropdown up top to select which database you want to use. Click New Query to write a new query, copy the contents of the upgrade script into this window, then hit execute.
12 年 前
If you're developing using Sql CE, the upgrade script doesnt run. SQL CE does not support the Declare statement.
Is there any workarounds?

Regards,
BR
12 年 前
I'm on a Mac OSx version 10.5.8

I'm currently running nopCommerce at only 1.30..our estore needs an upgrade. Our photos are pixelated and we want to make the photos pop out for zooming. I cannot find ANY help!

How do I do this? We need advice!
Thanks,
Kristin Lorson
330-988-0171
or email me at [email protected]
12 年 前
where can i get the upgrade.sql script?

Is there a different one to go from 1.4 to 1.6-1.9?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.