sub-domain installation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hello Friends

I have installed nopCommerce 2.00 on a sub-domain, it installed fine, but the majority of links are not working !

I would greatly appreciate any help, in getting this sorted.

Thank You.
12 年 前
anyone ?
12 年 前
Could you post a list of links that don't work?
12 年 前
Hi Andrei, thanks for replying.

Yep, here are a couple of links:

New Products

HP Manufacturer

Product Build Your Own from main page.

Thanks
12 年 前
To find out what went wrong you need to turn off the custom errors mode.
1. Open web.config file
2. Find out the following line <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="RemoteOnly">
3. Replace it with <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">
12 年 前
I have just gone ahead and done that Andrei, and now I can see the error, but I don't understand the error.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

PS. Links are the same as before.
12 年 前
Seems that your primary store currency or primary exchange rate currency is not set. Go to admin area > configuration > currencies and set them.
12 年 前
Thanks Andrei, that did the trick !

May I ask how you knew that was the problem ? cause the error to me did not mean anything at all ! the error seemed very generic !

Also, is there a setting for displaying the product price on the homepage ? finally the images for the products are not showing for some reason !

Thanks
12 年 前
Ciwan wrote:
May I ask how you knew that was the problem ? cause the error to me did not mean anything at all ! the error seemed very generic !

I just know the source code

Ciwan wrote:
Also, is there a setting for displaying the product price on the homepage?

No, it needs some customization

P.S. I recommend to create a new topic for each new question
12 年 前
Thanks Andrei, and apologies, Henceforth, I will create a different topic for each unrelated question.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.