1.9 & 2.0 bugs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
v2.0
Admin > Catalog > Products > Low Stock Report:
The variant name should be within the brackets and spaced from the product name (as per v1.9).

For example:
My Product NameMy Variant Name
should read
My Product Name (My Variant Name)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.9 & v2.0
Records are still visible even if “Track inventory by product attributes” is selected and product variant attributes have stock quantity allocated.

How to reproduce the bug:
Open “Product variant Info” tab.
Select  “Track inventory” (for v1.9 is “Track inventory for this product”)
In the below field “Stock quantity” type zero.
Save.
Verify: Go to Admin > Catalog > Products > Low Stock Report: the record is correctly there.
Select  “Track inventory by product attributes” (for v1.9 is “Track inventory for this variant by product attributes”).
Save.
Verify: Go to Admin > Catalog > Products > Low Stock Report: the record is still there!

v2.0
Admin > Under “Product variant Info” tab:
The product variant description field is just a text box instead of a text editor (as per v1.9)

v2.0
Admin > Configuration > Settings:
Where is gone “Show product images in admin area”?
12 年 前
Thanks for reporting these issues. Find commens below:

cris_c wrote:
v2.0
Admin > Catalog > Products > Low Stock Report: The variant name should be within the brackets and spaced from the product name (as per v1.9).

It'll be fixed in the next release

cris_c wrote:
Records are still visible even if “Track inventory by product attributes” is selected and product variant attributes have stock quantity allocated.

Already reported bug.

cris_c wrote:
Admin > Under “Product variant Info” tab:
The product variant description field is just a text box instead of a text editor (as per v1.9)

It'll be fixed in the next release

cris_c wrote:
Admin > Configuration > Settings:
Where is gone “Show product images in admin area”?

It's just gone. Maybe, it'll be added later
12 年 前
Is there a way to manually change it so you can view images in admin area?  I deal with "what you see is what you get products" and am kind of in the dark without this feature.
12 年 前
No, it needs some coding
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.