2.0 Content Manager Role

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Using nopCommerce 2.0.

I want to have users/customers who can maintain products and variants in the catalog, and selected other capabilities, but not full administrator capabilities.  So I have assigned the Content Managers role to the deisred customers.  

However, when logged in as the customer I cannot upload images to a variant, nor import a file from Excel.  I have to be logged in as a customer with the Administrator role to perform these functions.

The Content Managers role has "Manage Catalog" checked in the Access Control List.

Is this a bug or have I missed something?
12 年 前
After further research, I don't seem to be able to effect this functionality regardless of what I grant persmission to do via the Access Control List (ACL).  

I have given the customer role all the same permissions as the Administrator role via the ACL.  However, even then a customer with this role cannot upload an image to a product variant.  

It appears only the specific Administrator role can perform that functionality.
12 年 前
If a customer is given the Administrator role they have access to everything on the Administration site.  Even if those permissions are not gramted on the Access Control List.

Maybe the ACL is not active.  In version 2.0 is there a specific place where the ACL has to be activated?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.