Product Request Form V2.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I updated and had to reinstall the plugin, but I am getting an error when directing to the page

http://www.happycoral.com/RequestQuote/765

HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

I have the Request Quote folder in Views.

What is wrong?

Here is my code in ProductVariantAddToCart

@model Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductModel.ProductVariantModel.AddToCartModel
<div class="add-info">
    @if (Model.CustomerEntersPrice)
    {
        @Html.LabelFor(model => model.CustomerEnteredPrice)<text>:</text>
        @Html.TextBoxFor(model => model.CustomerEnteredPrice, new { style = "Width: 60px;" })
        <br />
        @Model.CustomerEnteredPriceRange
        <br />
    }
    @if (!Model.DisableBuyButton)
    {
        @Html.LabelFor(model => model.EnteredQuantity)<text>:</text>
        @Html.TextBoxFor(model => model.EnteredQuantity, new { style = "Width: 40px;" })
    }
    @if (!Model.DisableBuyButton)
    {
        <input type="submit" name="addtocart-@(Model.ProductVariantId)" class="productvariantaddtocartbutton" value="@T("ShoppingCart.AddToCart")" />
    }
    @if (Model.DisableBuyButton)
    {        
        <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Nop.Plugin.Pricing.RequestQuote", new { productVariantId = Model.ProductVariantId })" title="Request Quote">Request Quote!</a>
    }
    @if (!Model.DisableWishlistButton)
    {
        <input type="submit" name="addtowishlist-@(Model.ProductVariantId)" class="productvariantaddtowishlistbutton" value="@T("ShoppingCart.AddToWishlist")" />
    }
</div>
12 年 前
Uninstalled the plugin and removed all files changed txt on installedplugins.txt reloaded the plugin and now it works:)
12 年 前
Will this work for nop2.2 & 2.3?
12 年 前
kakoli wrote:
Will this work for nop2.2 & 2.3?

It does not work out of the box. You will need to download the code and update the supported versions. I haven't had time to go back and update this project.
12 年 前
I had your plugin installed and it worked great.  I uninstalled it with some updates coming, and I get this error

The controller for path '/RequestQuote/2203' was not found or does not implement IController.

I changed the Global.ascx file and reuploaded it but I still get this error in my log.  What is the fix for this?
12 年 前
thrifty34 wrote:
I had your plugin installed and it worked great.  I uninstalled it with some updates coming, and I get this error

The controller for path '/RequestQuote/2203' was not found or does not implement IController.

I changed the Global.ascx file and reuploaded it but I still get this error in my log.  What is the fix for this?

You might need to recompile the plugin if you've made changes to the version of nopCommerce you're running, but that is just a guess.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.