2.1 Shipping methods

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
1. I configured in the admin area 'Shipping by weight'
    - all countries
    - shipping method 'by air'
    - order weight from = '0'
    - order weight to = '10'
    - charge amount = '10'
    - Limit shipping methods to configured ones = 'true'
2. I configured 'Fixed Rate Shipping' for 'By Ground' = '5.00' - 'In-Store Pickup' and 'By Air' is = '0'
3. I activated 'Shipping by weight' ('Fixed Rate Shipping' is also activated by default)
4. If I now add a product to the shopping cart and calculate the estimated shipping costs I get the following result displayed:
In-Store Pickup ($0.00)
Pick up your items at the store
By Ground ($5.00)
Compared to other shipping methods, like by flight or over seas, ground shipping is carried out closer to the earth
By Air ($0.00)
The one day air shipping
By Air ($10.00)
The one day air shipping

Why do I get for 'By Air' two listings? If I configure 'Shipping by weight' I can explicitly choose the shipping methods, but for 'Fixed Rate Shipping' all existing shipping methods are choosen by default and not editable.

PS: If I check out I get the same behaviour at the page with the shipping options.
12 年 前
andre47 wrote:
    - all countries
    - order weight to = '10'
    - charge amount = '10'
2. I configured 'Fixed Rate Shipping' for 'By Ground' = '5.00' - 'In-Store Pickup' and 'By Air' is = '0'
3. I activated 'Shipping by weight' ('Fixed Rate Shipping' is also activated by default)
4. If I now add a product to the shopping cart and calculate the estimated shipping costs I get the following result displayed:
In-Store Pickup ($0.00)
By Ground ($5.00)
Compared to other shipping methods, like by flight or over seas, ground shipping is carried out closer to the earth
By Air ($0.00)
The one day air shipping
By Air ($10.00)
The one day air shipping

Why do I get for 'By Air' two listings? If I configure 'Shipping by weight' I can explicitly choose the shipping methods, but for 'Fixed Rate Shipping' all existing shipping methods are choosen by default and not editable.

PS: If I check out I get the same behaviour at the page with the shipping options.

In 1 (Shipping by Weight) have you checked "Limit shipping methods to configured ones" checkbox ?
12 年 前
eadameg wrote:
    - all countries
    - order weight to = '10'
    - charge amount = '10'

In 1 (Shipping by Weight) have you checked "Limit shipping methods to configured ones" checkbox ?

Yes, if I don't check this I get a double listing for each shipping method, as follows:

In-Store Pickup ($0.00)
By Ground ($5.00)
By Air ($0.00)
The one day air shipping
In-Store Pickup ($0.00)
By Ground ($0.00)
By Air ($10.00)
The one day air shipping
12 年 前
I think it is necessary to create a work item for this bug.
12 年 前
It's not a bug. Do not active more than one offline shipping rate computation methods ('Shipping by weight' and 'Fixed Rate Shipping' are offline ones). If you go to Admin area > System > Warning, you'll see this warning. So use only one of them. It always worked this way
12 年 前
ok, thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.