Exporting orders from nopcommerce into Pegasus Opera

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I am not an IT expert but we are currently developing our new website using nopcommerce, our main stock control/order processing software is Pegasus Opera, we have found a hitch because our web developers tell me that there is no SKU file within nopcommerce that we can use to collect the order data to export it into Opera to raise sales orders for our factory.
has anyone ever come across this and is there anyway to overcome this issue?
12 年 前
Hi,

That doesn't appear to make sense given that the system must be taking orders for products, so that same information should be available. How does the system let you know of orders as standard? is it an email per order or a list of orders?

Rgds

S
12 年 前
thank you for your reply, I have spoken to our web developer and he advises me that on the standard version of nopcommerce the export order file does not include the SKU field and therefore a bespoke programme needs to be written to include the SKU field in the export file.
is this a problem you have come across before?
12 年 前
I can see from the on-line demonstration under Product Variance there is a SKU field, and also there are other fields that could be used to show stock code if required without having to develop something special.  

where are you based?
12 年 前
we are based in Staines Middlesex and our web developer is in Slough Berkshire.
do you think you can help with our problem?
12 年 前
If you can get an SKU that matches the product code in Opera that would be best, otherwise you might be able to put Opera's Stock Reference into some other field on your online database.

Otherwise, you could import the orders, if you have a structured file, into Opera as if they were non-stock items ... however this won't help with Stock Control, margin reporting, analysis etc.

If you need to move beyond Opera's Import module you might be interested in looking at XL Reports for Pegasus Opera and its Data Manager module.

Best wishes,

Diarmaid
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.