[v1.90] @Pos Payment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Someone can help me to implement a new payment model for my bank???

there are some manual that can help me to do that??

Thanks in advance
12 年 前
EnSa wrote:
Someone can help me to implement a new payment model for my bank???

there are some manual that can help me to do that??

Thanks in advance

The steps are for 1.90:
1. Create new MyCustomPayment project in the "Payment" directory of the nopCommerce solution.
2. In the new MyCustomPayment Project, add reference to Nop.BusinessLogic and Nop.Common.
3. Create MyCustomPaymentProcessor class which implement IPaymentMethod interface.
4. Prepare the payment template by create new "MyPayment" directory in the "Templates\Payment" directory in the NopCommerceStore project.
5. Create the user's control PaymentModule (PaymentModule.ascx) which inherited from BaseNopUserControl and implement IPaymentMethodModule interface.
6. Create the new "MyPayment" the payment configuration directory in the Administration\Payment directory of NopCommerceStore project.
7. Create new ConfigurePaymentMethod user's control which inherited from BaseNopAdministrationUserControl and implement IConfigurePaymentMethodModule interface
8. In the NopCommerceStore project, add reference to the new MyCustomPayment project.
9. Rebuild the solution and publish to the server.
10. Finally, add the new MyCustomPayment method in the "Payment Methods" page with the store admin's privilege.

Hope it helps ...
12 年 前
can you help for 2.10 for same issues...??
12 年 前
thanks for the help ...

Now i try to made it :)
12 年 前
Hi,

@Mtek

Can i ask a couple of questions which i have in bold/italic, Thank you.

[quote]

The steps are for 1.90:

1. Create new MyCustomPayment project in the "Payment" directory of the nopCommerce solution.

2. In the new MyCustomPayment Project, add reference to Nop.BusinessLogic and Nop.Common.

3. Create MyCustomPaymentProcessor class which implement IPaymentMethod interface. (How do you implement the IPaymentMethod interface)

4. Prepare the payment template by create new "MyPayment" directory in the "Templates\Payment" directory in the NopCommerceStore project.

5. Create the user's control PaymentModule (PaymentModule.ascx) which inherited from BaseNopUserControl and implement IPaymentMethodModule interface. (Does this go in the NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules or NopCommerceStore\Modules folder)

6. Create the new "MyPayment" the payment configuration directory in the Administration\Payment directory of NopCommerceStore project.

7. Create new ConfigurePaymentMethod user's control which inherited from BaseNopAdministrationUserControl and implement IConfigurePaymentMethodModule interface. (How do you implement the IConfigurePaymentMethodModule interface)

8. In the NopCommerceStore project, add reference to the new MyCustomPayment project.
9. Rebuild the solution and publish to the server.

10. Finally, add the new MyCustomPayment method in the "Payment Methods" page with the store admin's privilege. (how and where does this go)

[/quote]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.