Problem with deploy v2.1

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hellos guys,

First of all thanks for this excellent product.

I have a problem when publishing the site, i used prepare.bat file, then deploy.bat (after compile the site with VS 2010 en Release) both files terminates without warning or error. I copy all the content from Deployable/nop_2.1 to my hosting and when I try to access I get the error: Access denied for the path ... / Plugins / bin I do not understand because in the Plugins folder there is no folder bin, i create it manually and now I have a new error

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetTaxRate (ProductVariant productVariant, Int32 taxCategoryId, Customer customer) in ... NopCommerce \ Libraries \ Nop.Services \ Tax \ TaxService.cs: 237

I really need a hand with this.

Thanks
Rey.
12 年 前
deumber wrote:
Hellos guys,

First of all thanks for this excellent product.

I have a problem when publishing the site, i used prepare.bat file, then deploy.bat (after compile the site with VS 2010 en Release) both files terminates without warning or error. I copy all the content from Deployable/nop_2.1 to my hosting and when I try to access I get the error: Access denied for the path ... / Plugins / bin I do not understand because in the Plugins folder there is no folder bin, i create it manually and now I have a new error

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetTaxRate (ProductVariant productVariant, Int32 taxCategoryId, Customer customer) in ... NopCommerce \ Libraries \ Nop.Services \ Tax \ TaxService.cs: 237

I really need a hand with this.

Thanks
Rey.

Rey,

Inside of the administration section you will need to install tax and shipping providers. You can install plugins from the administration > configuration > plugin section. To configure tax and shipping providers you will need to use the configuration > tax and configuration > shipping sections.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.