How to optimize load speed in Nop 2.1?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi,

I'm using Nop 2.1, and setup everything on dedicated server for testing. While testing, everytime I find that first page takes around 6-15 seconds to load. While observing download speed using FireBug, I found that it is the first page html request that is taking the most time all time, I tested with cache enabled & disabled. In all cases, first html page takes appx. 6-8 seconds.

What is causing this. I have also perform optimization of css & scripts as per changesets related to optimization. And I have already compression enabled on server.

I have no clue why it is taking so much time to load first html page? Any idea? And how to optimize it?

Awaiting response.
12 年 前
Initial app startup performance is discussed in
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10624/20-speedperformance-concerns.aspx?p=11

I use  pingalive.com.  The first startup will still be slow, but the app is kept alive, so that subsequent requests are fast.

I've not tried this, but I think I saw mention of removing any PlugIns that you are not using could help too.
12 年 前
Run report performance in WEBMATRIX . You can see how many time need to load first page. But that's not all.
If you begin delete record from base without inserting ( where 8-10 products and 6-8 categories) first page will be load  slowly( on 1000 ms bigger from report pingdom).
I tested it on Arvixe.com PersonalClass ASP.
Site on ver 2.10
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.