How can I change product price in real time based on currency exchange rates?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hello!
My primary store currency is Russian rubles, but in my price lists all prices for products are in US dollars.
I upload this prices via excel import.
Is it possible to store prices in DB in dollars and to show them to customers in rubles based on exchange rate(dynamically updated)?
The primary store currency must be Russian rubles!
I use version 1.90
12 年 前
Hi,

1. Ensure that you have two currencies: RUR and USD (admin area > configuration > currencies).
2. Ensure that USD is not published and then mark it as primary store currency and primary exchange rate currency. In this case all prices should entered in USD (only in admin area).
3. Publish RUR and set its exchange rate (~32).
12 年 前
Ok, Thank You!
But in this case all orders and other indicators in Admin area will be in USD.
Is it possible that they would have been in RUB?
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:
Hi,

1. Ensure that you have two currencies: RUR and USD (admin area > configuration > currencies).
2. Ensure that USD is not published and then mark it as primary store currency and primary exchange rate currency. In this case all prices should entered in USD (only in admin area).
3. Publish RUR and set its exchange rate (~32).

Andrei:
I have a question. With your solution here will the payment, shipping cost calculation, invoice, and confirmations be done in RUR or USD?
12 年 前
-=ZaM=- wrote:
Is it possible that they would have been in RUB?

No. Admin area uses primary store currency
12 年 前
eadameg wrote:
With your solution here will the payment, shipping cost calculation, invoice, and confirmations be done in RUR or USD?

USD. All prices and order totals will be stored in USD in the database (with an exchange rate value). Admin area will also display order totals in USD. But the customer will see all prices and totals in RUR (public store).
12 年 前
ОК, I understand, thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.