Setting up the delivery address to be a patient room.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I am trying to change it so that a delivery address is a patient room in a hospital and set up a way to choose what hospital in a group the patient is at.  I tried to add a new model for the patient but that is not working out.  Is there any idea on how to adjust the delivery address to be a patient information instead of an address.
12 年 前
I would be very careful as this may violate Federal HIPAA patient privacy laws.

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/index.html
12 年 前
that is one of my concerns but this is just to get info from the user to send something from a gift shop in the hospital all that is needed is the hospital, patient name, and room number.  there will no information given back to the user about a patient. there will be no personal information given out about a patient.
12 年 前
all the delivery and paitent info will be handled by the hospital themselves and no one else.
12 年 前
You need to add more fields to the address entity and modify the views to show them and update them.

It is a bit of work given that you need to modify the checkout process, my account and, if necessary, the admin.

Hope that helped

Carlos Martinez
12 年 前
that helped a lot you pushed me in the right direction thank you for the asst
12 年 前
Another option is to use the Checkout Attributes feature.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.