2.2 - Exception when Showing number of products besides each category

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
ok
12 年 前
I am also having this problem. Is it possible to fix this problem without having to re-compile and rebuild your site? I am using the no-source files.

I find it very strange that this issue was fixed over a month ago and the files I downloaded last week still have this issue!

Many thanks...
12 年 前
Anyone???
12 年 前
glennlawr wrote:
Is it possible to fix this problem without having to re-compile and rebuild your site?

This issue was fixed in the latest version (2.30). Upgrade to it
12 年 前
Ooh, I don't know,

I have just gotten my 2.2 store how I want it. Don't know if I want to upgrade! Plus I have some plugins that may not be compatible just yet.
12 年 前
In this case have a look at the following forum topic. It has a link to the changeset which you can apply https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12404/22-exception-when-showing-number-of-products-besides-each-category.aspx
12 年 前
Thanks Andrei,

But...

glennlawr wrote:
I am also having this problem. Is it possible to fix this problem without having to re-compile and rebuild your site? I am using the no-source files.
12 年 前
No, recompilation is required. Apply the changeset or upgrade to the latest version.
12 年 前
Ok,

Thanks anyway...
12 年 前
Andrei,

Can you please advise what files need to be replaced on my site after applying this changeset and recompiling? I would like to give this fix a try also.

Cheers...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.