NOP Import Problems

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I have set up Nop 2.2 locally. I am having trouble with the import  from excel feature.
1. If I download the existing catalog and reimport it with out making any changes everything works fine, except it continues to remport the existing products all over again.
2. When I add new products to the spreadsheet and make sure all the columns are filled in like the existing products I am getting the following error. Object cannot be cast from DBNull to other types.
I have deleted all the rows below, I have copied the data to a new spreadsheet, but I am still getting the same error.

Any Ideas
Thanks Matt
12 年 前
1. In order to prevent adding of the new products instead of updating the existing one just set unique SKU for each product
12 年 前
Ok, That is easy enough.

What do you think about the error.Object cannot be cast from DBNull to other types
12 年 前
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/search.aspx?searchterms=object+cannot+be+cast+from+dbnull+to+other+types
12 年 前
Got it.
This is a required field "RequiredProductVariantIds"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.