Paypal Express Plugin Install Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi,

After manually adding the Paypal Express project to my Pluggins folder and building the solution I get the following error.

Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress.PayPalExpressCheckoutPaymentProcessor' does not implement interface member 'Nop.Services.Payments.IPaymentMethod.CanRePostProcessPayment(Nop.Core.Domain.Orders.Order)

C:\Users\*****\Downloads\56065_42550_Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress_source\ Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress\PayPalExpressPaymentProessor.cs 38 18 Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress

I'm using nopCommerce 2.2 and VS2010 with MVC 3 installed.

Appreciate any help anyone can give.

Many thanks
12 年 前
The error is self descriptive. Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress.PayPalExpressCheckoutPaymentProcessor' does not implement interface member 'Nop.Services.Payments.IPaymentMethod.CanRePostProcessPayment(Nop.Core.Domain.Orders.Order).

Presume that you downloaded PayPal Express here. It's for 2.10, but you're using 2.20. They're not compatible (implemented missed method)
12 年 前
Here are the steps I took to get the PayPalExpress plugin working with nopCommerce 2.2

I changed descriptions file in the PaypalExpress project to included 2.20 as a supported version -

SupportedVersions: 2.10, 2.20

I added FluentValidation.Mvc using Nuget to the plugin project and all other projects in the solution.

I added this method

public bool CanRePostProcessPayment(Order order)
        {

return false;
        }

to public class PayPalExpressCheckoutPaymentProcessor : BasePlugin, IPaymentMethod which is in the PayPalExpressPaymentProcessor.cs file in the PaypalExpress plugin project.

After building I copied the .dll .pdb and Descriptions.txt files to the Plugins folder ProjectName/Presentation/nop.web/Plugins

I appreciate this is a bit of a hack. I'm only a novice and would appreciate the communities feedback on what I've done.

It does seem to work though.

Thanks

Darren Pegram
12 年 前
Everything is right. It should work
12 年 前
I've just come to test this and I get an error after being transfered to PayPal

We appoligize, but an error has occured.
10525 | Invalid Data | This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero. 10426 | Invalid Data | Item total is invalid.

There are items in the cart. The Google Checkout payment option is working fine.

Any ideas anyone?
12 年 前
This plugin is not included in the official releases. I think you should better address this question to plugin author
12 年 前
OK. Will do. There are some other issues with the plugin that need addressing.

For anyone reading this that wants a quick fix, the issue is that _orderTotalCalculationService.GetShoppingCartTotal is only given a value after shipping method is chosen.

Change ln 794 of

\Libraries\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderTotalCalculationService.cs

to

orderTotal = resultTemp;

instead of

orderTotal = null;

Darren Pegram
12 年 前
it's possible with paypal standard or express to determinate a charge percentage on paypal payment?

in paypal standard plugin i can set only additional fee, i need a 3% percentage.

how i can do?
12 年 前
No, it's not possible out of the box
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:
No, it's not possible out of the box

damn.... i need to programming it... i'm not a good asp.net programmer....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.