BuildMenuItem requires Telerik - please provider wrapper

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
public void BuildMenuItem(Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.MenuItemBuilder menuItemBuilder)

This would preclude ability for  someone to create a non-open-source plugin.

Would the nop team please provide a "wrapper", so that the basic menu properties can be passed in without the Telerik class  (Text, Url, ImageUrl) ?
12 年 前
New York wrote:
public void BuildMenuItem(Telerik.Web.Mvc.UI.MenuItemBuilder menuItemBuilder)

This would preclude ability for  someone to create a non-open-source plugin.

Would the nop team please provide a "wrapper", so that the basic menu properties can be passed in without the Telerik class  (Text, Url, ImageUrl) ?

You could implement this as a plugin and share it with the community. You would get an additional 200 karma points and the nop team could then pull your plugin into the source as a permanent resident. This is how nopCommerce 2.2 got web services, a member wrote the code himself and the nop team pulled it into the project.
12 年 前
I would be happy to write it, but I just don't think it can be done with a plugin (or at least I can't figure out how)

The menu is built when the Menu View gets generated.  The menu.cshtml discovers admin plugins, because they are of  type IAdminMenuPlugin:

var adminMenuPlugins = EngineContext.Current.Resolve<Nop.Core.Plugins.IPluginFinder>().GetPlugins<IAdminMenuPlugin>();

And IAdminMenuPlugin's interface requires the Telerik MenuItemBuilder

public interface IAdminMenuPlugin : IPlugin
    {
        void BuildMenuItem(MenuItemBuilder menuItemBuilder);
    }
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.