Currency issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
My defult store currency is INR, now the price is displayed as for ex if the price is 500 it would display as "Rs. 500.00 (INR)"
I dont want the "(INR)" to be displayed, is there a way i can remove this, please advise.
12 年 前
The first way. Ensure that you have only one currency published
The second way (source code package):
1. Open \src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Catalog\PriceFormatter.cs file
2. Find 'GetCurrencyString' method and remove the following code
if (showCurrency && _currencyService.GetAllCurrencies().Count > 1)
                result = String.Format("{0} ({1})", result, targetCurrency.CurrencyCode);
12 年 前
Thanks for the response, I really appriciate your help.
12 年 前
I am having INR currency, and I want to display rates like Rs. 1500, I have tried several tips provided here, but none of that works. Can you explain how can I configure it to display currency like Rs. 1500 and not Rs. 1500.00?
12 年 前
you can use custom formatting, in currency configration under custom formatting add this Rs #,##,###
12 年 前
kakoli wrote:
you can use custom formatting, in currency configration under custom formatting add this Rs #,##,###

Thank you for your quick reply. I have tried this, it shows rate as Rs 1500  and not as Rs. 1500.

I tried with following custom formatting, Rs. #,##,### but it gives rate as Rs1500 which is also not proper.

Awaiting your reply.
12 年 前
Yes! i am living with it since i was not able to get . for Rs without (INR) at the end, in formatting you cant use dot (.), not sure how to fix that, i ahve tried many things..
12 年 前
Same here, I have also tried several things, and it doesn't work. Is there any one from Nop Team looking at it?
10 年 前
Try using
Rs'.'# ###,###.##

to get
Rs. 1,500

Dot (.) is a special character so you need to provide it in single quotes.

Hope this helps.
10 年 前
can you show me tabs how to set  dollars to INR
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.