plugin not showhing up in plugin list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi,

I created two custom plugins.
One seems to work fine.

the other one however doesn't appear in plugin list.

How can I doscover what is wrong with that plugin?

Thanks!
12 年 前
1. Ensure that SupportVersions field in Description.txt file matches your current nopCommerce version.
2. Ensure that it exists in Nop.Web\Plugins\ directory
12 年 前
thanks, double checked both points and they seem to be OK.... ?
12 年 前
Have you checked to make sure that the "Build Action" is set to Embedded Resource?
12 年 前
yes ;-)
12 年 前
PluginManager class loads all plugins on application startup. Try to debug it in order to know why your plugin is not loaded
12 年 前
Verify that the config file for the plugin has the correct newlines, if they aren't there the plugin won't show up in the list.
12 年 前
that seemed to do the trick!

(thanks, would have never found out that one myself... ;-)
12 年 前
hi ,

I  am working with nop commerce from few days... by mistake i have deleted the Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet ..

when i have added the Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet from the solution explorer by right clicking on

plugins--> Add Existing Item----> and i have added Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet... but when i run the solution and

went into admin panel ---->configuration---> plugins   It is not showing me the Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet plugin..

now can anybody let me know how can i add the Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet plugin in plugins folder and display it

in the admin ----> configure--> plugin list...

plz help me i am trying this from few days but still not able to find the solution to this problem

help would be appriciated,

thanks in advance
11 年 前
AndyMcKenna wrote:
Verify that the config file for the plugin has the correct newlines, if they aren't there the plugin won't show up in the list.

What do you mean by this?

I am currently having an issue with a plugin not showing up.

I can see it if run in debug mode in VS2010 but when I deploy the files using the deploy.bat it doesn't appear in my plugin list.

Any ideas?

I have a description file with the correct version.
The plugin is showing up in the plugins folder on the deployed files.

Am I missing something out of the process?

Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.