Arvixe Worst web host, Please avoid!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
By forever, you do realize, he is referring to a few hours. Expectations are different from one consumer to another. Some expect resolution to problems that are not hosting related, etc.

We have a lot of nopcommerce users and 95+% of them are very happy. However, due to the anomalies mentioned above, some will never be happy with our services. However, whether they are constantly unhappy or not, we are here and we are helping any and all customers that may have issues.

I have no doubt that the individual who is complaining about slower ticket responses will have the same issues at Softsys. I wish that all consumers would have had experienced other hosts in the industry at this price range before trying us out to truly value what it is they get at Arvixe.
11 年 前
arvand wrote:
By forever, you do realize, he is referring to a few hours. Expectations are different from one consumer to another. Some expect resolution to problems that are not hosting related, etc.

Oh, I was replying to a post on the first page.  I didn't notice how long ago the post was or I might not have replied.  I was not meaning Arvixe in my post, it was a different large company selling VPS hosting that did not reply when I tried to contact them.  

I fully understand that many issues are not hosting related.  I feel bad about the time I contacted my hosting company only to find that it was my internet protection that was causing the problem.

arvand wrote:
We have a lot of nopcommerce users and 95+% of them are very happy. However, due to the anomalies mentioned above, some will never be happy with our services. However, whether they are constantly unhappy or not, we are here and we are helping any and all customers that may have issues.

I think this is one problem with business of any kind.  Those who do have good experiences seem less likely to post reviews then those who don't.  That's why I try to put in a good word for my hosting company when I can...  To pay back that debt of obligation for their amazing service.  

arvand wrote:
I have no doubt that the individual who is complaining about slower ticket responses will have the same issues at Softsys. I wish that all consumers would have had experienced other hosts in the industry at this price range before trying us out to truly value what it is they get at Arvixe.

Well, I don't know.  It is hard to believe that anyone could have trouble with softsys, but maybe I'm just easy to please.  :-)

I agree that the price range of a hosting for should be taken into consideration.  If you want the least expensive plan you can't hold a company to a level of support that you are not willing to pay for.  

That's why different companies, with different pricing, all have their place.  Each person needs to evaluate if they are going to be one that needs a lot of help, or if they know what they are doing and would like a less expensive plan.
11 年 前
Thanks for your input. It's refreshing.
11 年 前
our website is dead today again since last week.  all the error messages is exactly the same with last time.

I do believe it derives from the application pool getting restarted again and again....  

by the way, we are on the business account ( shared hosting)

It is very wired, I realized everytime i Log into the back-end using the administrator account, the error message comes up saying 'internal server error", then i cannot open any page.
11 年 前
update from Arvixe support
=================================
A worker process serving application pool 'xxx.com.au v4.0 (Integrated)' has requested a recycle because it reached its private bytes memory limit.
11 年 前
Update
=========================
After heaps of interactive communications and our developers, we already figured out this issue, and it due to the disfunction of one table in our DB. wishfully this kind of issue will never occur again.
11 年 前
Arvixe website is down or closed?

I cannot open www.arvixe.com, blog.arvixe.com, but i can open any other website.

what is going on Arvixe, could you give us a notice please?
=====================================
as far as i know,

Started down from 11:45pm on Tuesday (AUS +10)
11 年 前
updates
======================
still no good. you cannot open their website, let alone have a online chat with support.

It is absolutely disaster to Arvixe, to my experience, this is not the first case.

Anyone could know what is going on???
11 年 前
Hello,

Not only does our website work fine, the chats are running smoothly.
I would suggest you contact your ISP for assistance.

http://img.arvixe.com/secure92104/alertraspo.png

Thank you!
10 年 前
I was with Arvixe but not anymore... Worse hosting providers I have ever used, their servers were too slow, to the point where even my developers couldn't bear let alone the customers.

The support staff were not helpful and they kept saying the speed issue is at our end. Even when we tested the speed issue from several different sources. All they showed was a benchmark done from their internal network and the staff could understand a simple thing that if a benchmark is done internally it will show incorrect speed results and the speed issue was very real.

At the end I couldn't take it and move my account to WinHost who are excellent so far and the cost difference is about £5-8 difference. Well worth the money.

I had a register a new domain since Arvixe would not release my domain to me. It was a crazy... anyway, now I'm happy with my new hosting provider WinHost they are great and works perfectly with NopCommerce.

Hope it helps
Jak
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.