Payment method translation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
How can I translate the Payment Plugin "Paypal Standard" ?

When using this plugin, I can't translate the text "You will be redirected to PayPal site to complete the order.".

In following post https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3590/edit-string-paypal-standard-payment-info.aspx there is descibed that you need to translate the resource PayPalStandardPaymentModule.Message but this resource isn't available. Creating a new resource doesn't help.
12 年 前
It's hard-coded for version 2.00-2.40. Follow the next steps in order to change it:
1. Open \Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalStandard\Views\PaymentPayPalStandard\PaymentInfo.cshtml file
2. Rename the resource to any text that you need
3. Recompile the solution
12 年 前
Thanks, I will try that :-)
12 年 前
i'm sorry, after i compile solution what file i have to upload ? what the exact local directory?

thanks
12 年 前
Plugins\Payments.PayPalStandard\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalStandard.dll
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:

i have this:

Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalStandard\obj\debug\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalStandard.dll

or this:

Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\Payments.PayPalStandard\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalStandard.dll

is the second ?

just another questions: all compiled file are in presentation/nop.web ?
12 年 前
cris81 wrote:
Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\Payments.PayPalStandard\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalStandard.dll

Right. Use this one

cris81 wrote:
all compiled file are in presentation/nop.web ?

Usual libraries are in presentation\nop.web\bin. Compiled plugins are copied into presentation\nop.web\plugins
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:

i uploaded dll you says me but text "You will be redirected to PayPal site to complete the order" is not translated how i do in visual web developer.

after modify text i launc prepare.bat and deploy.bat and uploaded Plugins\Payments.PayPalStandard\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalStandard.dll

that's right?
12 年 前
cris81 wrote:
that's right?

Right. I presume you did something wrong. Try cleaning the project before rebuilding it (right click on the project name, then 'Clean')
12 年 前
solved thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.