Resource string is not found for product prices!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi

I am running v1.60 and my error log system is getting flooded with entries like:

Exception:  System.Exception: Resource string (£8.00) is not found. Language Id =7

And it is happening all over the website according to the log's error page URL and referer URL.

This error has me absolutely stumped. Obviously I can't go on adding all possible prices to the Language resource strings to resolve the problem. Does anyone have a clue of why this error is happening? Why is nopCommerce even looking for prices in the language resource strings?
12 年 前
NopCommerce doesn't look for prices in the locale string resources. I assume you have modified the source to your store because this error would occur when a formatted price string, instead of a locale string resource name, is passed to a localization method.

For example, the following would cause the same error you are seeing:
GetLocaleResourceString(PriceHelper.FormatPrice(oldPrice));
In order to locate the problem, can you post the page URL (from the error log) where the error is occurring (remove the domain if necessary)?

12 年 前
After scouring the code with multiple REGEX searches I finally found the offending code:

//lblOrderSubtotal.Text = GetLocaleResourceString("MiniShoppingCartBox.OrderSubtotal", GetOrderSubtotal(shoppingCart));
                lblOrderSubtotal.Text = GetLocaleResourceString(GetOrderSubtotal(shoppingCart));

I inherited this heavily modified nopCommerce store more than 6 months ago and the previous developer's remnants never ceases to amaze me.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.