Same Product, different price, different category

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
How can I map the same product, with the same attributes but with different prices to different categories.

Regards
Geneboss
14 年 前
Thanx for your response!!
I guess the easiest way is to use SQL.
12 年 前
I Need same thing but no response :(
12 年 前
emreedgu wrote:
I Need same thing but no response :(

Casn you give an example of your needs?
12 年 前
Well, here is the example,

The product "a" is manufactured by "A" and its categorised at x/w/z but we don't want to use build in Manufacturers section because there is no categorisation inside.
So we create a categorie named x/Manufacturers, here is the request; "a" must be categorised as x/w/z and also x/Manufacturers/w/z.

P.S. I don't believe that there is a case that can be requested for different prices in the same shop as geneboss asked.
12 年 前
I make mistake, sorry;

x/Manufacturers/w/z must be x/Manufacturers/A/w/z.
(x is root)

I found another aproach at https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5193/category-filter-by-manufacturer.aspx

First Filter whole products (site) by manufacturer and navigate them by categories.
12 年 前
geneboss wrote:
How can I map the same product, with the same attributes but with different prices to different categories.

Regards
Geneboss

No, create two products/PVs with 2 different prices.

Because the basket doesn't know where the productvariants were clicked on.

This has the advantage that the shop owner can specify different stock levels for each sales price.
eg sell 100 at £10
sell 1000 at £15
you therefore don't end up selling 1100 at £10.

However my advice would be to not have the same product at two different prices at two different places on your site because your customers will not like that if they find out. Bad reviews all over the internet from disgruntled customers are to be avoided.

HTH

Dave
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.