Nop 2.4 mobile Featured products issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi Guys

I have just come across an issue for featured products, If I mark a product as "IsFeaturedProduct = True", it will
not show up on the mobile version as a featured product, but if I mark product as "IsFeaturedProduct = False" it
does show up, and as I have the four main products as Featured on my Category Page, I need to be able to do
the same on the mobile version, I am sure this is something simple but I have not been able to find it as yet.

Regards
Ron
12 年 前
It works fine our of the box (just tested)

P.S. Have you modified \Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Catalog\CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.Mobile.cshtml file?
12 年 前
Hi Andrei

Yes I commented out the featured products to see if the products would show, but they did'nt, but when
I marked them as "IsFeaturedProduct = False" they did :)), the thing is it works fine on the web version
but has the opposite effect in the mobile version

@if (Model.FeaturedProducts.Count > 0)
    {
        <div class="featured-product-grid">
            <div class="title">
                @T("Products.FeaturedProducts")
            </div>
            <div class="product-list">
                <ul data-role="listview" data-inset="true" data-filter="false" data-theme="c">
                    @foreach (var product in Model.Products)
                    {
                        <li>
                            @Html.Partial("_ProductBox", product)
                        </li>
                    }
                </ul>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="clear">
        </div>
    }

Foot note : this was an upgrade from 2.3
12 年 前
Hi Anrei

Do you think it would be better to do a clean install of the database and then add the products?

Kind Regards
Ron
12 年 前
I haven't got what exactly you commented but it works fine out of the box. So yes, it would be better to do a clean install
12 年 前
Hi Andrei

Ok I am sorry if I am not explaining myself correctly, I'll try again, ok I have now

1) Created a fresh install of the site and database:
2) I have selected mobile devices supported from the general setting.
3) from "All Settings" I have selected storeinformationsettings.emulatemobiledevice and set to true.
4) Then to Manage Categories and selected books, under products I have now selected all four products to be featured products and saved.
5) I now return to the home page which displays the mobile version, upon which I now select books, and there are no products displayed under featured products.

I hope you can then see what I see.

Is there a way to paste an image into here ?

Kind Regards
Ron
12 年 前
Do you see these featured products in desktop version?
12 年 前
Hi Andrei

Yes they appear in the web version just not in the mobile version :(.

Please tell me you can see this now ? or am I going isane ??

Kind Regards
Ron
12 年 前
It means that you modified the mobile version some way (source code) so it doesn't display featured products anymore. I tested it two times, it works fine. I recommend you re-downloading the solution
12 年 前
Hi Andrei

Many thanks for taking the time to look at this, I will do as you suggest and download
a new solution and see what result I get.

Kind Regards
Ron
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.