Administration takes too long to Load

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi,

I am using nopcommerce for my store and i purchased a hosting account with go daddy. Store works ok, but when loading the administration page it takes too long (around 7 - 10 minutes) until it actually gets the username and password screen to login. After logging in into administration, this will work fine and without any problems. i have asked go daddy if there is something from their side and they said no and to check with nopcommerce support. Can someone help about this please?
12 年 前
Can I help you?
May be a problem on SQL Server Workload or .NET dynamic compiling.
12 年 前
Hi,

i don't really know, what i can tell you is that this store is new and with out any products. just installed it from the begging and start to do this thing. i still think that this is a problem with go daddy and when this happens i try to ping it and it won't ping. then when it starts to ping again, pages works ok. what do you think?
12 年 前
I have the same issue, only much longer than 10 minutes to load the administration login in screen.
Godaddy has provided a different answer with each call.... it's modules calls, it's calling the databases too much, try recycle the app pool (which also is a VERY slow response time) and now it's just "we don't support it and can't help you".  It's frustrating, I would blame it on the application ONLY if the application itself was giving an error, but it's not.  It really sounds a load response issue, aka Godaddy.
Does anyone else have this issue, have any advise?  Thinking that it may not be a good idea to stick with Godaddy.

Running version 1.6.
12 年 前
Hi,

I have purchased a arvixe hosting and i am trying to install, and until now i haven't managed. once i have it running, will let you know.
12 年 前
Hi,

if you want. I can give you some customized VPS ( from cpu to ram ).

I open very fast the admin panel on this site www.bricoshop.it.
12 年 前
Hi,

i can confirm that on arvixe is much faster up till now.
12 年 前
Pay attention to worker process setup.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.