I have a need to have an alternative free shipping method or in Store Pickup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I have a need to have an alternative free shipping method or in Store Pickup...
I have my system setup for UPS Shipping for online purhcase's.
This is fine and all orders are kept in a single database for reporting and tracking orders.
what I also need is a way to accept orders and record in the database orders that are purchased
within the store and where shipping charges are free. I would like these orders recorded in the
database also. Ths would mean I would be able to maintain a single database for my business.

All I need is a way in check out to be able to click on radio buttons for O UPS and a O In-store Pickup.
UPS would calculate the shipping charges base on the method and In-Store Pickup would set the shipping charge to Zero.

Then when the purchaser came in to the store to pickup thier order they would be able to complete the payment transcation or if purchaseing the order within the store be able to use the same accounting system.

All my orders weather it is online or in-store must be recorded per state regulations.

I am stuck a this point and cannot release my product at this time...
14 年 前
this is also what i want. i hope it will be available soon.

Nice product. keep up the good work!!
14 年 前
why can't you use the purchase order payments that is already built in?
14 年 前
This alternative free shipping method as to start at CheckoutShippingMethod.ascx and then CheckoutPaymentMethod.ascx. -- for in-store sales you need to elimiant the cost of shipping.
14 年 前
So make a new shipping method called Pick-up and set the price to 0.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.