Recommend me some secure solutions of payment method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I want to open an e-commerce store using nopCommerce. So I want to know some secure solutions of payment method. So I have some questions about that.
1) What payment methods are popular and widely used in the e-commerce area?
2) Under 1) circumstance, what payment methods are more secure for both buyers and our sellers?
3) Under 1) and 2) circumstances, what payment methods are automatic processing payment instead of manual processing?
4) How to increase the security of payment method plugin using nopCommerce? That's to say, what can I do in setting and how can I adopt special setting in order to assure the security of payment method plugin using nopCommerce at maximum degree?
5) What most must I notice when I use the payment method plugin using nopCommerce?
I hope my questions are clear understanding. I'll appreciate it very much if anyone can do me a favor. Thanks a lot!
12 年 前
I would suggest to check PayPal which is widly used worldwide and is supported by Nop
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.