Allow Administrator to manually remove an item from an order

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hello,

For a current school group project in which we are using npoCommerce , I need to allow the administrator to remove an item from a processed order and was wondering if anybody has a suggestion on the easiest way to implement this.

Basically, a certain category of product has a Pay in Store option. When this payment type is used, he would like the order to be flagged in some way so that if he feels it's taking too long for this certain item (which will be in high demand and has a limited stock) to be payed for, he may easily remove it from their order and make it available for someone else.

So he needs to be able to be notified when one is put through in a Pay in Store order, a way to find those which are pending the Pay in Store payment, and then a way to remove that item from the order whenever he wants.

Is any of this functionality built-in, and if not, where do you suggest I start?

Thanks!
12 年 前
torrobinson wrote:
Hello,

For a current school group project in which we are using npoCommerce , I need to allow the administrator to remove an item from a processed order and was wondering if anybody has a suggestion on the easiest way to implement this.

Basically, a certain category of product has a Pay in Store option. When this payment type is used, he would like the order to be flagged in some way so that if he feels it's taking too long for this certain item (which will be in high demand and has a limited stock) to be payed for, he may easily remove it from their order and make it available for someone else.

So he needs to be able to be notified when one is put through in a Pay in Store order, a way to find those which are pending the Pay in Store payment, and then a way to remove that item from the order whenever he wants.

Is any of this functionality built-in, and if not, where do you suggest I start?

Thanks!

These 2 work items for v2.5 (due by the end of march) may do what you want:
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/7693
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10056
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.