Admin panel problem NopCommerce 2.30. Have no access to my site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I have tried the old login trick [email protected] with a password of admin. It does not work. I have done a password reset on the master admin account. In my case that is [email protected]. It did not reset and still does not allow me access to the admin panel. I screwed this up when I was in the admin panel (as [email protected]) before and was playing around with roles, or the difference between usernames and user-emails. Anyway, can anyone help out here. Don't want to have to re-install the site. Still got a couple of problems but overall, this software has worked out well for a novice like myself.

And another thing: Where is the password and account information stored? Can I get to the file through my hosting control panel, or is there another editor? Or perhaps the information is stored in the database? I am not an applications programmer or developer as you can plainly see. Can anyone give me some help here? Tell me where to look etc....

Another note:  It appears that the accounts database may need to be re-installed.  We have done so much work on our site, it is pretty much ready.  I don't want to lose all of our work.  Is there a way to re-install just that module to get back to the default accounts in the database?

Also, can we 'upgrade' to version 2.4/2.5 keeping all of our inventory, ssl cert, IIS, etc?  Would that correct the admin login problem?  

Help please...... :)

ITS FIXED. Thanks
11 年 前
How did you do??
11 年 前
dadadipak wrote:

How????

I need a specific solution .... My admin panel is not working. It's redirecting to error page. I'm using 2.4 version

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.