Add New Fee in shopping cart payment (percentage of sub - total)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I want to add convenience charge in percentage of price .
like price of a product is 100 then additional charge of 10% percentage will be added in final price and user can see in order summary. please suggest how it can be achieved.
12 年 前
Have you tried a -10% discount on all orders?
12 年 前
no i haven't tried it.. can you please suggest where is that option
12 年 前
Workingmind wrote:
no i haven't tried it.. can you please suggest where is that option

Create a negative "discount" in admin>promotion>discount simmilar as here in admin demo, but with the following settings

Discount type: Assigned to order subtotal
Use percentage: X
Discount percentage: -10.0000
Start date:
End date:
Requires coupon code: UNCHECKED
Coupon code:
Discount limitation: Unlimited N times
12 年 前
-10% Discount is not working. If i give discount as 10% it is showing on order summary but when i change it to -10% nothing happens. Even i want to change the name as convenience Charge instead of discount. I have updated the code to show the convenience charge in order summary but needs to work more on it to make it configurable from admin. Please suggest if there is any alternate way .. thanks in advance
12 年 前
Workingmind wrote:
-10% Discount is not working. If i give discount as 10% it is showing on order summary but when i change it to -10% nothing happens. Even i want to change the name as convenience Charge instead of discount. I have updated the code to show the convenience charge in order summary but needs to work more on it to make it configurable from admin. Please suggest if there is any alternate way .. thanks in advance

I still think Daves idea is very good so I  proposed it for future development: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/16642/accept-negative-discounts-and-incude-description-for-each-discount.aspx
12 年 前
yeah...it would  make it nice and flexible and also we can change the caption (display) of fee / Discount. My vote goes for it
12 年 前
Wouldn't a checkout attribute work just as well?
12 年 前
mikeaurelius wrote:
Wouldn't a checkout attribute work just as well?

Right, but there is no control type for that. The nearest would be radio button with one and preselected choice.

A negative discount would be more powerful because you can set requirements such as customer role, certain products in cart, etc.
12 年 前
eadameg wrote:

I still think Daves idea is very good so I  proposed it for future development: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/16642/accept-negative-discounts-and-incude-description-for-each-discount.aspx

A work item has been created for this. Vote here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.