Integration with PayPal Standard - Not Getting Redirected to PayPal Website

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi Everyone,

I am new to nopCommerce. I was trying to Integrate PayPal Standard in my website. I am currently using PayPal Sandbox.

During the checkout process when I get to the step Payment Information "You will be redirected to PayPal site complete the order" and when I click on the next button it does not redirect me to the PayPal website, instead it takes me to the page "Confirm Your Order".

Can anone please help me with this.

Best Regards
Zakaria
11 年 前
Porblem Solved.
11 年 前
I'm having the same problem... doesn't redirect to paypal just goes to confirm, please could you let me know what you did to fix your problem?

I'm using the latest version of nopcommerce

Cheers
11 年 前
Managed to find another article on the nopcommerce forum ;

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8151/paypal-standard-wont-redirect.aspx

The problem was that the description on payment was misleading and its not until you confirm the order that your redirected. I will alter the wording as that may confuse people (customers) or maybe its just me :).
10 年 前
Zakaria, it would be nice if you told others how you solved your problem, being that you thought it necessary to ask others for your benefit.
5 年 前
I had this same issue and you guys are spot on the default messages are misleading... you have to click all the way through the order to get to the redirect.

Thanks!
5 年 前
I just edited the text to say "After confirming your order you will be redirected to the PayPal site to complete payment."
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.