How do I send a mass newsletter?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I'm trying to figure out how to send a newsletter to the people who sign up for my newsletter on my website.  I understand the email addresses of the people signed up are located under admin>promotion>newsletter signup.  I also understand that I need to configure my SMTP settings under Global Settings to assign an email address as the one that is sending the newsletter.  However, I cannot find Global Settings under Configurations.  Please let me know if my assumptions on sending this newsletter are correct, and if so, how I locate Global Settings to assign an email address.  

Thanks in advance!
12 年 前
Any help out there?
12 年 前
zummer wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how to send a newsletter to the people who sign up for my newsletter on my website.  I understand the email addresses of the people signed up are located under admin>promotion>newsletter signup.  I also understand that I need to configure my SMTP settings under Global Settings to assign an email address as the one that is sending the newsletter.  However, I cannot find Global Settings under Configurations.  Please let me know if my assumptions on sending this newsletter are correct, and if so, how I locate Global Settings to assign an email address.  

Thanks in advance!

If you are running v2.x then go to admin>configuration>email accounts. Example in admin demo
12 年 前
Excellent!  Thank you very much.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.