How to delete multiple products from admin site ...?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hello,

I am using NC 2.5 version ! i want to delete my multiple products from data base !

how to delete multiple products at-time from admin site..? please tell me steps !

Thanks,
Niranjan.
12 年 前
Hi Niranjan,

There is currently no way to delete multiple products from the DB.

You can however delete multiple product Variants from Catalog > Products > Bulk Edit Product Variants

It would be possible to build a bulk delete products function.

I would build it as a button on Catalog > Products > Manage Products

In fact you could probably use the import export functions to do bulk deletes at least review how they work to give yourself a handle on how to build a bulk delete function.

Finally you could bulk delete from SQL Server Managment Studio if you have access to that.

Note Products records are never deleted from Nop - a flag is set Deleted = true on the record. I figure this is to do with not creating problems with foreign keys that use the ProductId.

HTH

Dave
12 年 前
This option will be available in the upcoming version 2.60. See changeset 75f6cc63516e
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.