Number of items on layout not changing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Trying to change the # of products when you click a manufacturer.  I have previously changed this for categories by clicking the category, then the SEO tab and changing the "page size options" and it worked well.

Now trying to change the manufacturers to do the same...following the same exact process used previously, it works if you click the preview button but if you actually go to the website, it is the same as the original default.

What am I missing here to make this change.  I had a customer contact me because he thought I only had 4 products for a manufacturer when there is really 5 pages of items.

THANKS!!
12 年 前
Found it, had to change it in the "all settings" setup for the catalog display AND go in and change all the manufacturers that I had previously created to reflect the change in the settings.  

The layout looks much better now as a list and an amount of products that fit the page size better.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.