Multi-Language Admin Area?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Is there a way to have the back-end (admin area) of the site in a different language (spanish)? how?

Thanks.
4 年 前
This is also something I am interested in. I want to have my admin in English but when I switch to the site I want to be able to switch to one of site languages and keep admin in English. If there is nothing like that can somebody create a plugin? Or what to consider when writing it?
4 年 前
Easy. Take the english language pack, translate everything except "Admin." strings to spanish and import such language pack as spanish language. The administration stays in English even if spanish is selected.
4 年 前
That is possible and was thinking about it. Only problem is I would need to do it with all my languages available in store and all registered admins would have only English options. What if I have admins in different countries? I think there should be an option to switch admin language.
4 年 前
The most important argument is possibility to admin also in English but not having English as store language.
4 年 前
I found out that there are already properties AdminAreaSettings.UseEnglishInAdminArea and LocalizationSettings.DefaultAdminLanguageId but they are not in use. Could somebody create a plugin which would utilize them?
4 年 前
This is also something I am interested in. I want to have my admin in English but when I switch to the site I want to be able to switch to one of site languages and keep admin in English. If there is nothing like that can somebody create a plugin? Or what to consider when writing it?
4 年 前
Hi.
if you want to make admin area language fixed then my simple solution is to set language on _AdminLayout.cshtml file.

//admin area
                var workContext = EngineContext.Current.Resolve<IWorkContext>();
                var languageService = EngineContext.Current.Resolve<ILanguageService>();
                var adminAreaLanguageId = 1;

if (adminAreaLanguageId > 0)
                {
                    var language = languageService.GetLanguageById(adminAreaLanguageId);
                    if (language != null)
                        workContext.WorkingLanguage = language;
                }

BTW this code work for ASP.Net versions(3.90 and older), you most update the code for .NetCore versions

Hava a nice day.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.