Adding Pages for customization

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Back in version1.1 I added some of my own pages to nop and although it wasn't easy I managed to do a pretty good job of customizing the site for my needs. I've recently tried to move to 1.30 and I am finding it almost impossible to get this thing to compile. Let me give an example. I created a new directory and added a new .aspx page with a repeater control in it. It does not recognize the repeater control at all ---The name 'repeater1' does not exist in current context. In fact it doesn't recognize any controls that I add, whether its a label, datagrid, textbox, or whatever. I must be missing something here...can anyone offer some tips?
14 年 前
I currently have a website up and running with NopCommerce 1.40. I would like to add a page also. I would like a page to display links to other sites. I opened up the admin page and clicked on CONTENT MANAGEMENT>> TOPICS... ADD NEW...
I was able to create a new topic (which i am assuming would be a new page because it generated an ASPX link.. ) however I would like to put that new topic on the left side of the NopCommerce Default.aspx page where it shows the
About Us
News
Privacy Policy.. etc

I am totally lost any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
14 年 前
You need to edit \NopCommerceStore\Modules\InfoBlock.ascx
13 年 前
i dont have this page
13 年 前
for some reason i dont have this file in MODULES fodler. how come?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.