Shipping costs per language

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Is there anybody who has ever had the need to (pre)calculate the shipping costs based on the language selected? I want german visitors to see or preview other (fixed) shipping costs in their shoppingcart as dutch visitors.

Once in the checkout process, if a customer enters a different shipping address from it's selected language, the shipping costs will be adjusted.

I assume I have to write my own shipping plugin, but wondered if this flow sound illogical?
11 年 前
DennisNL wrote:
Is there anybody who has ever had the need to (pre)calculate the shipping costs based on the language selected? I want german visitors to see or preview other (fixed) shipping costs in their shoppingcart as dutch visitors.

Once in the checkout process, if a customer enters a different shipping address from it's selected language, the shipping costs will be adjusted.

I assume I have to write my own shipping plugin, but wondered if this flow sound illogical?

I cannot find much sense in estimating shipping per language. Does that mean that a chinese living in NL would get a different estimate than a dutch living in NL or a dutch living in China? What about multilanguage countries such as Switzerland or Ukrania or language spoken in very distant countries such as English?
11 年 前
Yes, that does seem odd. Maybe you can provide some examples.  In general, there really are no relations between a language,  a currency, and a country.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.