Keep Re-routing to Login Page !

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi Guys

I have just updated my online store to latest from Repository, but it keeps bringing me back to login page no matter what I click on !

On Localhost, I tried everything, and it all worked fine !

I'm confused, and would greatly appreciate some help.

Thank You.

Ciwan
11 年 前
Looks like you disabled "Public store. Allow navigation" permission in ACL (admin area). Needs some debugging to order to know the real reason.

P.S. I cannot register on your site (getting a generic error when opening email activation link)
11 年 前
Thanks Andrei.

I have gone ahead and made the application display error details. Here is what I get when I try to login as Admin.

It looks like a Database issue, but I can't understand why that would be the case, I used the Upgrade Script for 2.60 to 2.65 !

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
11 年 前
UPDATE: Fixed I think.

What I did was, I restored my Database to what I had before attempting upgrade to 2.65. Then I ran the 2.5 to 2.6 upgrade script.

I figured that if some stuff has already been done, the Script would skip over them, am I correct in thinking this ?

Then after that I ran the upgrade script from 2.6 to 2.65, and now all seems to be working well !!

Thank You.
11 年 前
Ciwan wrote:
I figured that if some stuff has already been done, the Script would skip over them, am I correct in thinking this ?

Right
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.