Tips for a n00b on plugin dev.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
I'm going to be developing a new plugin to let users track how much they have purchased in the current month.  So I'll need to access the orders and then I'll need to add a new link in the Account section.

Is there a preferred way to do this or should I just wing it?

After I get this first step done, I'll need to add a relationship to other users and then track how much the others are buying (or selling as we're using it).

If anyone has any tips or want to help out, I have some budget available to pay for support in this task but it has to be done ASAP.  PM me if interested.

I'm using nop 2.6
11 年 前
Hi,

Since you need to produce UI on the front-end, your can create a Widget plugins and place it at one of the Zones. Accessing the orders can easily be done using the existing Services exposed by nopCommerce.

Regarding your point about "add a relationship to other users...", you need to create a tables in the database and do the tracking.

If you need plugin development service, you can connect with me at wooncherk {AT} panorazzi.com. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.