making changes to code

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
Hello,

I am making some cosmetic changes to some of the code using Visual Studio 2005.  However when I try to run after the mods I get an error.  How can I run the site in debug mode and eventually recompile the changes?  It appears that the binaries are pointing to some file locations that were used at the time of development.

Baaba
15 年 前
hi,
maybe project on release mode, just select in Visual Studio debug mode.
I not sure that will work in VS2005 - in VS2008 SP1 it`s work nice.
15 年 前
I am using Visual Studio 2005.  The root of my project is NocCommerceStore.  I had to copy all the dlls from a different download to the BIN folder to be able to run the the code (in debug mode).

Now when I make a change to the code in any of the pages, I don't know how to update the dll file.  For example removing a control (for example a hyperlink from a .aspx page would cause an error because the compiled code-behind page expects this control.

I am certain I am missing something that is probably trivial but critical!  Any help is appreciated.

Baaba
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.