Plugin development Error : The model backing the 'PluginObjectContext' context has changed since the database was created

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
Hi folks,

I have exactly the same issue. It can be fixed by setting this in the constructor of the context object as well.
Might be slower - but anyway - what is the root cause of this issue?

This might have side effects.

Regards
Jörg
10 年 前
Worked for me as well! Starting to remember why I don't use EF.
8 年 前
Thank you very much. I had no clue why all of sudden it stopped working.Your solution worked like charm.

Thank you.
8 年 前
This worked - thanks so much! EF is blowing my mind!
8 年 前
having exactly the same issue. how do you implement code first migration with a plugin?

http://www.pronopcommerce.com/using-entity-framework-ef-code-first-migrations-in-nopcommerce-for-fast-customizations

this didnt help me too much sadly.

the aformentioned "fix" seems more like a workaround? could that have any adveserial side effects?
7 年 前
This message is also thrown when you forget to add your entity mapping to the modelbuilder in your objectcontext.

In my case: i added an extra table.  This table was created when the plugin installed, but EF did throw this exception.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.