We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of Country A to ship purchases to CountryB.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi, I'm using sandbox paypal standard plugin to test the payment, but i got the following error.

We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of United States to ship purchases to Malaysia.

How can i allow the purchase ship to my country? I want my website to allow international purchase. What should i do?

Any help?
11 年 前
Any help please???
11 年 前
inteseen wrote:
Hi, I'm using sandbox paypal standard plugin to test the payment, but i got the following error.

We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of United States to ship purchases to Malaysia.

How can i allow the purchase ship to my country? I want my website to allow international purchase. What should i do?

Any help?

It seems to be a restriction to prevent frauds. You should contact Paypal
11 年 前
This problem is caused (in sandboxmode) when your buyers test account has a different country then your nopCommerce user. To solve this "problem" simply create a address in nop when checking out with the same country as your paypal sandbox buyer test account (eg. both should be country A or B)
11 年 前
I solved the problem by modified address_override=0 to 1 in paypal standard plugin...
7 年 前
inteseen wrote:
I solved the problem by modified address_override=0 to 1 in paypal standard plugin...

Hi, Where can I see this? Thanks.
7 年 前
Any fix for this? :(((
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.