2 websites with same content

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
So I know nopCommerce is not yet ready to support two sites with one database, but last night I thought of something.

What if I backed up the database then restored it under another domain name.  Would this work?

When it saves internal links does it include domain name ?

And if it does what about using a FIND & REPLACE with the domain name then upload the changes to the new server...

site is,
http://www.NewJamSkates.com
14 年 前
Well I just coppied the Database over and BAM  it worked...

www.NewJamSkates.com   &   www.NewDerbySkates.com

need some minor tweaking
14 年 前
Oops, Just found my first issue...

When you goto pay for the item with PAYPAL, it tells you the item has ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR!

What happening is site #1 and site #2  invoice the sales the same, so Paypal see's payment for ORDER12 but ORDER12 has already been paid for by the other site, so it rejects payment.

What I need to do is change in ordering system.  Either add a static letter or bump the invoice numbers up to 10,000 on one of the sites..

HMMM...
14 年 前
Can't you use a second PayPal account?
I'm not familiar with PayPal, but with all PSP's that I have worked with, you can add/request a second account.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.